It’s that moment where you realize you just might have not only woken up in the dream, but from it.
1. Nothing on the menu of self development and spiritual growth matters. Cause you know the self that is tinkering with self improvement is not real.
2. Everything you do matters because you are not doing it.
3. Nothing you say matters because it’s the silence that speaks.
4. Your life is not your life. It never was. But Life is You.
5. Joy replaces happiness and is strangely always present, even when the rattle of thought now and then tells you otherwise.
6. Peace is effortless. You don’t meditate for it. It simply is.
7. All the hard work of living a good life of meaning and purpose is suddenly laughable — the only meaning is presence, and presence cares nothing for work, life, or hard.
8. Presence takes time and space and tosses it out with the garbage. There is You. Now. Here. The rest is a dream.
9. The dream is now a script being written by Love. You just delight in the role you are given. Period.
10. Everything gets Done. No one does it.
11. The world’s woes are real. But not True.
12. I AM. So are You.